All Systems Operational
Web delivery EU ? Operational
90 days ago
99.98 % uptime
Today
Web delivery US ? Operational
90 days ago
99.99 % uptime
Today
Deployment EU ? Operational
90 days ago
100.0 % uptime
Today
Deployment US ? Operational
90 days ago
100.0 % uptime
Today
MySQL EU Operational
MySQL US Operational
Memcache EU Operational
Memcache US Operational
AWS EC2 EU Operational
AWS EC2 US Operational
AWS RDS EU Operational
AWS RDS US Operational
AWS S3 EU Operational
AWS S3 US Operational
AWS Route53 Operational
Dashboard Operational
Operational
Degraded Performance
Partial Outage
Major Outage
Maintenance
Past Incidents
Feb 20, 2019

No incidents reported today.

Feb 19, 2019
Completed - So far, we have not seen any unexpected problems with the update. So this is done now. Again: If your App hasn't been updated for a while and is old, chances are that it is broken now as it is incompatible with the newer version of PHP, but that is expected. Please get in contact with us.

So far we see, that almost all PHP 7.0 > PHP 7.1 Apps are still working. The Apps PHP 5.6 > PHP 7.1 have some more trouble.

Thanks to everyone who has updated in time.
Feb 19, 10:37 UTC
Update - So as far as we can see: The update went smooth. All Apps have been updated as planned. Some clients have requested to be on the white-list for the extended grace period. Those should still run on the old PHP versions for another while .

We see that this update broke some of the old Apps who have not received code updates on a regular basis and who's Admins and Owners did not reacted on the mails we have sent upfront. We are currently trying to get in touch with everyone here.

When your App seems to be broken or some part is not working correctly, do not hesitate to contact us in support.
Feb 19, 10:04 UTC
Verifying - We are currently carefully reviewing the situation
Feb 19, 09:59 UTC
Update - PHP 7.0 > PHP 7.1 is in progress and also mostly done already
Feb 19, 09:58 UTC
In progress - PHP 5.6 > PHP 7.1 is already done.
Feb 19, 09:57 UTC
Update - We are planning to start with EU at around 09:00 AM UTC. US will done at around 10:00 AM UTC.
Feb 18, 13:36 UTC
Scheduled - # PHP 5.6 / 7.0 switch off

On Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 the last remaining Apps still running on PHP 5.6 / 7.0 will be force-switched to the PHP 7.1 by us. The exact time for the switch is not clear yet.

You can and should do that update before yourself to assure compatibility. Old code might break with the switch. See our migration guide: https://blog.fortrabbit.com/php-upgrade-path

## Grace period for PHP 5.6 / 7.0 Apps

We are offering an extended grace period for keeping your old PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 Apps a little longer around.

The PHP legacy grace period is opt-in! Contact us via support channel and tell us which Apps you like to have included in the grace period. Make sure that we confirm that your Apps will indeed be white-listed.

### Grace period details

This extra time period is granted with no guarantees, "as is". We plan to support the deprecated PHP versions for one more month at least. The final switch off will is planned to happen with the next PHP updates in a few months. We will announce that in our usual communication channels - status.fortrabbit.com. There will be no extra mailings. We reserve the right to do a force-update before, in case serious security issues get revealed during the grace period.
Jan 31, 22:10 UTC
Feb 18, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 17, 2019
Resolved - On Sunday, 17th of Feb, 20:38 UTC, a Web Delivery Node in US went down. This very Node was cause of problems in the recent days.

So instead of a restart we decided to replace the hardware. After that, all monitoring channels responded with 200 OK and some Apps also seemed to be OK by manually checking. So we concluded that the issue would be fully resolved.

But, we only found out in the morning (Berlin time) that public IP of the Node changed. That was not anticipated. We re-connected the IPs and only then the Apps came back up.

All services where fully restored at around 08:36 UTC.

We are very very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It was a long downtime and it was the not the first on this Node in recent days. Fortunately only a small number of clients were affected. The Node is now replaced. We are confident that all issues are finally resolved.
Feb 17, 11:55 UTC
Feb 16, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 15, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 14, 2019
Completed - Fix applied. We are still monitoring....
Feb 14, 13:53 UTC
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Feb 14, 13:00 UTC
Scheduled - We have to patch some patches. After the updates on Sunday, some problems appeared in relation to a newer imagemagick version and the ability to write webp files. Only a very short downtime of a few seconds per App is expected. Updates will run in sequence, App by App. US and EU. Pro and Uni Apps.
Feb 14, 12:59 UTC
Feb 13, 2019
Resolved - We have recently (Sunday) rolled out some platform updates. After that, a small number of clients, in both EU and US experienced Web Delivery problems. Single Nodes became unresponsive. By restarting the services, the problems could be mitigated quickly.

We are confident to have identified the issue, which was related to ImageMagick policies not applied correctly.

Now, we are in the progress of rolling out a supplemental update.
Feb 13, 13:00 UTC
Feb 12, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 11, 2019
Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Feb 11, 10:38 UTC
Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Feb 11, 10:38 UTC
Update - Probably related to yesterdays updates.
Feb 11, 10:14 UTC
Investigating - We are currently looking into issues, with Web Delivery for clients in EU. Only applies to some Univeral Apps.
Feb 11, 10:14 UTC
Resolved - Updates completed successfully.
Feb 11, 09:34 UTC
Monitoring - Updates are completed with success, Although there is a very minimal chance of any sort of error we are still monitoring, If you see any issue please contact Support.
Feb 11, 08:56 UTC
Update - We are continuing to work on a fix for this issue.
Feb 11, 08:54 UTC
Update - Updates in US region are completed.
Feb 11, 06:45 UTC
Update - Especially Git deployments that are triggering Composer are taking much longer than usual - eventually it should get deployed.
Feb 10, 20:08 UTC
Update - Status of deployment service downgraded.
Feb 10, 20:02 UTC
Identified - We are still rebuilding the deployment containers, deployment, especially Git might be slow for the next few hours. Expected end will be in 7 hours from now on.
Feb 10, 20:02 UTC
Feb 10, 2019
Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Feb 10, 19:00 UTC
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Feb 10, 16:00 UTC
Update - We are going to ship slightly newer versions of PHP:

* PHP 7.3.2
* PHP 7.2.15
* PHP 7.1.26
Feb 8, 21:34 UTC
Scheduled - On Sunday, the 10th of February we will perform some PHP updates. We will start at 16:00 UTC. The exact end time is unknown. We are expecting a short (minutes) downtime of HTTP delivery for all Apps (EU and US). The updates will be triggered one by one, an exact time can not be calculated. There will also be a longer downtime for deployment (SSH/SFTP/Git) - up to 3 hours. The following versions will change:


## For all

* ImageMagick 6.7.7-10 > 7.08.2
* The zip command will be avaiable via SSH now !!!
* The 3DES cipher Suite (Openss/TLS) is getting dropped for security reasons


## Extensions for PHP 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 & 7.3

* newrelic (8.3.0.226) > 8.5.0.235
* blackfire (1.23.1) > 1.24.3
* phalcon (3.3.1) > 3.4.2
* apcu (4.0.11) > 5.1.16
* igbinary (2.0.1) > 2.0.8
* memcached (2.2.0) > 3.1.3
* mongodb (1.3.0) > 1.5.3
* oauth (1.2.3) > 2.0.3
* redis (2.2.8) > 4.2.0
* ssh2 (0.13) > 1.1.2
* xdebug (2.3.3) > 2.6.1
* yaf (2.3.5) > 3.0.7
* yaml (1.3.0) > 2.0.4
* zmq (1.1.2) > 1.1.3
* zookeeper (0.3.2) > 0.6.3


## PHP 7.3 branch

This is our first release of PHP 7.3. The exact PHP version will be 7.3.1. After the update is done, you can enable it for all of your Apps — Universal and Professional — within the Dashboard under Settings > PHP. If you create a new App, it will be still in PHP 7.2 by default. We plan to make PHP 7.3 the new deafult in a few weeks.

* https://phpinfo-73.frb.io < phpinfo will be available soon


## PHP 7.2 branch

That is just a patch update and will apply to all Apps currently running on PHP 7.2. We will change the PHP from 7.2.11 to 7.2.14. See above for extension updates.

* https://phpinfo-72.frb.io < phpinfo


## PHP 7.1 branch

That is just a patch update and will apply to all Apps currently running on PHP 7.1. We will change the PHP from 7.1.6.14 to 7.1.6.16. See above for extension updates.

* https://phpinfo-71.frb.io < phpinfo


## PHP 7.0 branch

DANGER will be switched off on the 19th of Feb (see additional maintenance). This is the last patch update we plan to do for PHP 7.0. The PHP version 7.0.32 will be updated to 7.0.33. That will affect all Apps running on that version. See above for extension updates.

* https://phpinfo-70.frb.io < phpinfo


## PHP 5.6 branch

DANGER will be switched off on the 19th of Feb (see additional maintenance). That is the last patch update we plan to do for PHP 5.6. The PHP version 5.6.38 will be updated to 5.6.40. That will affect all Apps running on that version. All extensions will stay on their current versions, expect for:

* newrelic (8.3.0.226) > 8.5.0.235
* blackfire (1.23.1) > 1.24.3
* phalcon (3.3.1) > 3.4.2

* https://phpinfo-56.frb.io < phpinfo
Jan 31, 22:01 UTC
Feb 9, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 8, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 7, 2019

No incidents reported.

Feb 6, 2019

No incidents reported.